Welcome to Mittys
Frequently Asked Questions
- When you sign up to become a member of Mitty’s online, you’ll receive a unique referral URL to share with your friends. Your unique referral code can be found in ‘My Account’ at www.mittys.com.au
- Any friend that signs up using your unique link will be emailed a $50 voucher code which can be used on their next purchase of a design-your-own-jockey-colours cap, jacket and blinkers set.
- When anyone makes a purchase via your referral link, you will also receive a $50 voucher code to be redeemed on your next purchase of design-your-own-jockey-colours cap, jacket and blinkers set.
- The referral program is only available via the website at www.mittys.com.au
- Voucher codes are valid for 1 year
- Voucher codes are only applicable for use on design-your-own jockey colours items
- Only one voucher code can be used per transaction
Orders shipped via Express will not incur duties and taxes at delivery. These fees are included in your online shipping total.
International orders, shipped via Standard or Economy, can incur duties and taxes. Duties and taxes are determined by the customs agency within the destination country. Although charges are not always incurred, assessment of duties and taxes will be based on the value of the order and the Tax-free threshold, if it exists, for goods imported into the destination country.
Payment of any duties and taxes is the responsibility of the recipient, and these fees are collected at the time of delivery. More information can be obtained by contacting your local customs office.
The customer must contact Mittys at firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 days after date of purchase (proof of purchase required). After the 15 days Mittys has the rights to refuse the return.
All returns for exchange and/or refund to the customer’s account are subject to review by Mittys to verify the product has not been damaged or used. If it is found that the product has been damaged or used, an exchange or refund will not be permitted.
In the event of a product being faulty, it must be returned to Mittys with proof of purchase. The item will be reviewed, if it is deemed to be manufacturing fault, the item will be replaced or repaired to the satisfaction of the customer. If the damage is deemed to be caused by customer, the item will be returned to the customer or on request from the customer, repaired at the appropriate charge.
You can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
- Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- Is unsafe
- Is significantly different from the sample or description
- Doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
Personalised or made to order items cannot be returned.
Items ordered incorrectly where the size is wrong, wrong colour, wrong brand etc can be returned for exchange.
Please post these back and include in the parcel a self addressed pre-paid return parcel so we can send you the correct item straight back.
We recommend when sending back returns you utilise registered or express post Mittys does not take responsibility for items not received if a customer attempts to send an item via non registered post. Please allow 10 days from the day you return your product for your account to be credited or your exchange product to be redelivered.
International orders are subject to import taxes, duties and customs taxes, which are applied once your shipment reaches the country of destination.
All taxes, duties and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package. Please do not request that we falsify your invoices or suppress information.
Refused or returned shipments in which Mittys incurs additional shipping fees will be assessed on the return credit. Should you refuse to pay all applicable import taxes, customs taxes, and duties upon delivery of your shipment and all future attempts to collect said fees result in an unsatisfactory result, Mittys reserves the right to charge you 100% of any fees thereafter imposed.
Any price or special offer on our website is subject to change without notice. The prices displayed on the site are quoted in Australian Dollars.
Your order will be charged in Australian dollars, the prices can be converted to another choice of currency to give you an approximate guide as to the price.